Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 4

We are preparing to go on our trip to Goa. We are taking King Fisher airlines. If you remember, I talked about King Fisher beer that our hotel is on a scavenger hunt for us. Its the same company. So, we are hoping they can accomodate us on the plane because I am starting to get the shakes from not drinking King Fisher and relying on Foster's. Hey, I'm in India for goodness sake. I'm not in Australia! I can't wait to take some pictures of Goa of the beaches and different resorts to share with everyone.

I have noticed a following of people of my Blog through FB. They consists of friends, family and co-workers. I am not mentioning any names of fellow travelers, so they will remain anonymous. If anyone from work know who they are, well, let's just say - shhh! Whatever happens in India stays in India...Mom & Dad and MJ - I have been a good boy(mostly). We did celebrate a co-workers birthday yesterday. The Indian team sang happy birthday to him and clapped. I felt like I was at a Chilli's.

The training has been going wonderful. I did a 2 hour session with all the managers. They are brilliant people asking some great questions. They are very kind and considerate and always greet you with "Good Morning, Sir". I feel like saluting them.  Alot of people from home asked me why did you volunteer to go? I thought of the experience to meet the people and visit the country that we all hear so much about. There is alot of slums and poverty, but that's how they survive. I don't know how though with the traffic. Holy cow! HAHAHAHA!

NAMASTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment